Frequently Asked Questions
We recognise that your customers are your greatest asset. The ability to effectively communicate, grow and build relationships with your customers is vital to the success of your business and therefore ours.
We have developed our tools, systems and procedures to make sure this position does not change, but significantly improves even further through the use of our service.
Below are some common questions we receive by new Property Partners, who are considering using our service.
Q: Do you offer a complete product and service solution?
We have developed our direct property investment solution so that it incorporates all of the products and services that you require to be successful and diligent in offering property to your clients. Furthermore it is a flexible solution that can be adapted to suit your business model and skills.
Q. What does your complete product and service solutions offer me?
A company who will take the time to understand your business and its needs, and will assist you with the integration of direct property investment solutions into your business.
A complete range of property and services which are all designed to assist you in being successful in offering direct property to your clients
- Training for you and your staff.
- Easy to use tools to help you evaluate, present and recommend property investments to your clients.
- Access to our self-service property portal, where you have instant access to latest information about any investment in our property portfolio plus the ability to reserve and process a sale online.
- Flexibility to choose the level of involvement that you take in assisting your client with the process of investing in direct property. You can choose a maximum level of involvement, which pays you a full fee for service, or a lesser level of involvement, which attracts a lesser fee for service.
Q: What is our program?
Our program represents the next generation of integrated real estate marketing solutions. As the first truly web-based business platform for the property industry, our program delivers a total marketing solution for leading property professionals and developers.
We provide our Property Partners with access to our program which combines powerful Sales Automation, Financial and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools with the flexibility of a web-based server platform. So you have the freedom to optimise sales and grow revenue, whether you’re in the office or on the move.
Innovative, intelligent and intuitive, our program gives your business the support it needs to manage a growing client base and get the sales results you want.
Our program delivers a total marketing solution for leading property professional and developers
Q: What does King Group look for in a property?
We understand that sound investment advice is critical to your reputation and vital to ensuring your clients keep coming back to you for future property investment advice and acquisitions. We also recognise that our reputation depends on the quality of the property, tools and research that we offer you. We place a high priority on bringing our Property Partners the best property investment opportunities available in the market today.
We evaluate every property on five key criteria:
It must be well-positioned in an area with good growth potential over the medium to long term, close to amenities and transport. Strong demographics, supply and demand for property, leading economic indicators, local amenities and infrastructure all play a fundamental role in our selection criteria.
The reputation and quality of the developer, builder and architect are crucial to our decision. We look for properties that are built by developers and builders who have a good name and reputation in the industry and deliver great property.
The property has to represent value for money in the current property market. Independent valuations are sought from all developers as well as independent market research before we release a property. Only when we are satisfied will we release the property to our Property Partners. Ease of rent.
Independent research on current rental market conditions are key in assessing the marketability and ease of ownership for purchasers. Properties that are easy to rent and provide solid returns are a must.
The X Factor.
These are the factors affecting a property that cannot be measured by statistical and demographic data. The construction of a new shopping centre, a new train station, government investment into infrastructure or the rezoning of land are just some of the X factors which will add to the growth of an area and in turn property.
Q: How is my client database protected?
We recognise your client database and the security and protection of this is critical. We protect your right to own your customer and can assure you that your client database is completely protected with sophisticated multi-user security and password protection. Our software is constantly monitored and analysed to provide optimal security and performance.
Database protection and security
Our program’s sophisticated multi-user security and password protection ensures you have complete control over who in your company can see your data and who does not, with the ability to assign multi-level user accounts and security within your company. No more worrying about people leaving your company and taking your client database along with them.
Your client base is completely protected with all communication with our servers being carried out via SSL encryption
Our program complies with the Federal Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles. Your client data is hosted at Australia’s largest web hosting provider who ensures our servers are physically secured behind several layers of protection, and our data centre is monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Authorised access is available only to dedicated team members with appropriate security clearance.
- Database: MySQL
- Language: PHP
- Security: SSL 128 Bit encryption
- Platform Independent: Linux, Solaris, Windows, .Net
Q: Can you offer a range of different products to suit our client base?
Properties in our portfolio vary widely to suit the different investment requirements of your clients.
- Price range – from $150,000 up to $5,000,000.
- Dwelling type – examples include units, town homes, house & land packages, student accommodation, retirement villages and commercial property.
- Location – including major growth centres throughout Australia.
- Development size – from small boutique developments to large scale master planned communities.
Grow your client base by attracting clients with a new service offering of direct property investment
Q: Can you help us find new ways to increase the bottom line?
In these very competitive times, many businesses are looking for new ways to improve their bottom line. Our pre-packaged property investment solutions can assist you with growing your revenue streams in the following ways:
- Improve the profitability per client by offering direct property investment as an additional service, which will earn you a fee for service from King Group.
- Improve client retention by offering them investment advice and products that prove successful and keep them coming back for more.
- Give your company a competitive edge in the market through exclusive investment opportunities not available to the general public.
Q: What are the benefits for our clients?
King Group’s exclusive and off-market arrangements with property developers means that you will be able to offer to your clients opportunities that are not available to the general public. In the majority of cases, by the time a property is advertised in a local newspaper or magazine, the best units are already sold and in some instances only the less desirable units remain. King Group offers you investment opportunities that your clients will not be able to find on their own.
Depending on the property, there may be additional privileges associated with the investment such as:
- Inclusions such as light fixtures and fittings, window coverings and other options included in the purchase price.
- Flexibility with the terms of the exchange of contracts. For example, clients may have the options to exchange with deposit bond, bank guarantee or cash.
- We make sure the rental of your clients property is taken care of so that they do not have to worry about finding a tenant. In some cases properties we sell have rental guarantees for 12-24 months, which ensures your client will have a tenant after settlement.
Q: What training will I need?
As with any new investment opportunity you present to your clients, it is important that you understand the opportunity in full and are comfortable in presenting this opportunity to your client. Our on-going commitment to you and your on-going commitment to improvement will ensure a successful integration of the direct property investment model into your business. We are here to ensure your success and we will assist by providing you with the following:
- The tools required to assist you and your business in the process of recommending suitable property investments.
- A company whose core focus is to take time to understand your business and its needs and who will assist you in the process of integrating direct property investment seamlessly into your business.
- Ongoing professional support to keep you up to date with the changes in the industry such as trends, market outlook and other relevant investment data.
- Product tours of up and coming property developments which ensure that you can familiarise yourself with the areas and as a result will be able to speak from experience about the site and the area.
- Access to our property portal, which contains a range of tools and information to assist you.
Compliance, whilst burdensome, is essential in the financial services industry. Through our internet property portal, we take the pain out of compliance by offering detailed information and research on all of our property investments.
Q: Do you help in satisfying our compliance and due diligence?
Armed with thorough research and tools in our program, you’ll be well equipped to assist your clients in making an informed and educated decision before your client decides to invest.
Q: How do I present a property investment opportunity and how do I know which property to recommend to a client?
Making sure you recommend the right property investment to your client is critical to their property investment portfolio. We offer a range of tools and information that assist you in selecting and recommending an investment to your client.
- Evaluate your client’s investment criteria including their budget, their level of risk and other circumstances which are specific to your client such as their location and level of experience with investing.
- Through our property portal, you can quickly match your client’s property investment criteria with the properties available our program contains all of the information that you and your client will require to make an informed decision on a property.
- Once you have narrowed the list of possible properties you can illustrate the benefit of their investment. We recommend an Australian developed software tool called Property Investment Analysis (PIA) Pro, which can be purchased from us at a significant discount. With PIA Pro, you can analyse the capital growth, cash flows, and tax implications for any investment property and provide instant feedback on the projected after-tax cost and rate of return. The software will compute cash flow projections for up to 40 years and has facilities for changing more than 100 variables including property price, rent, capital growth, inflation, deposit, loan type and more. It also allows you to model different scenarios such as:
- What if interest rates increase, how much will the outgoings be?
- What happens if the property is vacant for one month a year?
- What happens if my salary reduces?
- Can I afford to buy another property?